WellMed Radio - Texas
Welcome to WellMed Radio – Your station for Senior Health and Wellness.
WellMed Radio is an extension of our commitment to educate and inform seniors and others about wellness and prevention.
Meet Your WellMed Radio Hosts:
- Ron Aaron, M.A., J.D., has nearly 30 years experience as a professional broadcaster and talk show host.
- Robin Eickhoff, M.D., is Board Certified in Family Practice. Dr. Eickhoff is a practicing physician at WellMed at the Medical Center specializing in Senior healthcare. Prior to WellMed, Dr. Eickhoff served as a Major in the USAF as a flight surgeon from 1997 to 2001.
Dr. Robin Eickhoff
Tune into NewsTalk 930 KLUP every Saturday at 5:00 pm Central.
July 2013 Shows
- July 20 – Ever wonder what a MOCC is? Find out here.
- July 13 – All about our eyes, ears, noses and throats.
- July 6 – Everything seniors should know about their liver!
June 2013 Shows
- June 29 – New, Powerful Tools for Caregivers.
- June 22 – Seniors, Sun, Heat Stroke and more.
- June 15 – When patients die accidentaly in hospitals.
- June 08 – How electronic medical records can help seniors.
- June 01 – Seniors and HIV, a growing problem.
May 2013 Shows
- May 25 – What medical tests are in and out for seniors.
- May 18 – What seniors should know about $$$ & finances.
- May 11 – WellMed's Dr. Abdu Kadri on Senior health.
- May 04 – Seniors and abdominal pain. When to worry.
April 2013 Shows
- Apr. 27 – Seniors and homelessness.
- Apr. 20 – Understanding arthritis, diagnosis & treatment.
- Apr. 13 – What seniors should know about "MS".
- Apr. 06 – What do seniors fear the most???
For more 2013 shows - Click Here.
For 2012 shows - Click Here.